I Am Embarrassed To Be A Nigerian’- Singer Tiwa Savage Drops Heavy Shade In Pain - Chrysora

Breaking

Post Top Ad

Responsive Ads Here

Friday 5 July 2019

I Am Embarrassed To Be A Nigerian’- Singer Tiwa Savage Drops Heavy Shade In Pain

  Singer Tiwa Savage
Nigerian singer, Tiwa Savage has shown disappointment in Nigerian men and how they treat women in spite of what they go though in life, from motherhood, to childbirth. She also expressed her disappointment in the country and how matters of that sort were handled and expressed her disappointment to have come from such a country that showed no concern towards what women go through.

The singer who has kept mute for a while ranted about all the issues women were facing in the country, stating that she is embarrassed to be a Nigerian. She posted a series of on her Instagram story, amidst the rumor of one Pastor Biodun of COZA church who was revealed to have r@p*d a popular figure in the industry in Nigeria known as Busola Dakolo, the wife of popular singer Timi Dakolo. She went on to add that she personally can’t stand the situation and has to do more than just a post.

“I don’t know where we went wrong as a nation that women are treated so badly. This past week has been filled with very disturbing news towards women. I personally can no longer keep quiet anymore. I have to do more than a post. Kilode gan na, do we deserve all this?

“Today I am actually embarrassed to be a Nigerian. The way women are treated is DISGUSTING. I don’t care what backlash comes from this, I said what I said. WTF I’m so shaken by this, WHY WHY WHY?

“Mothers, wives, little girls being abused, r@p*d, underpaid, disrespected. I have a son and I will do EVERYTHING in my power to raise a man. One that will love a Queen and protect her so help me God.



“The hate is too much, how can we continue like this. In EVERY sector women are bashed CONSTANTLY for things men get away with. F#(k outta here with that backward mentality.



“If she is successful she must have slept with one chairman. If a man cheats on his wife, well that’s naija men for you. If she is r@p*d, why did she wear that in the first place? F#(king toxic masculinity and entitlement in this society. We are women, we are to be protected REMEMBER.



“No man, I repeat no man can handle the heartbreak, the pain, women go through on a daily basis. Let’s not even start with labour pains or raising a child. And you can’t love and protect her. SHAME ON YOU men abusing, r@p!ng and everything else Una dey do.. You are physically stronger than us. SHAME ON YOU COWARDS.

No comments:

Post a Comment